Monday, July 23, 2007

Malayalam Torrents

Malayalam movies ( mallu movies) are believed to be movies with story line. In Malayalam Movies more emphasis is on Story and acting rather than the Masala stuff. Malayam Movies is about superstars Mammootty, Mohanlal, Suresh Gopi, Dileep and Prithviraj.

A Small Industry mainly because of the less no of viewership(kerala being a small state) it has strict rules on Pirated Cinema CD’s. Strict Raids are on in Kerala for Pirate DVS and CD’s of latest Released Malayalam Movies. In Gulf, Bangalore and the other outside world have easy access to pirated versions of all latest malayalam movies and many site owners who work from abroad are always the first to release malayalam movie torrents .

From Where you can Download Latest Malayalam Movie Torrents ?

Malayalam Torrent Download Sites

I have joined all the sites and have downloaded.....The top site is mallutorrents.........but the main problem now is tht its invite only now....And let me tell you this the rulez r pretty tough here....You need to keep a share ratio of 0.65(share ratio=upload/download)....and this is not possible unless you upload some movies....Again when i tried to upload some movies i had(ripped frm original CDs thts available in market),nowbody wanted it........so my share ratio went pretty bad.....and i got banned....

Then i created another account and my only option to continue was to upload something...i thought of increasing my share ration then i got this software...it was easy to keep the share ratio with this....(click here for the link to software and get more details)

About giving invitations to others in mallutorrent is not tht easy....because you need to have a share ratio of 1.25 and you should have uploaded around 100gb and posted around 500 posts.so a very few people the invite option in mallutorrents....so please don't ask now for invitation.....anyway i will send you if i can....

If you know more sites for Malayalam Movie Torrent Downloads please do take some time to comment out here. I’ll Update the List. Hope this List if useful for Mallus to download the latest Malayalam Torrents for their favorite Malayalam movies.

38 comments:

  1. Please send me a invitation at sujith.t.subramanian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2008

    hi frnd, pls send me an invitation

    nsalby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can any1 pls give me a mallutorrents.com invite.
    greatly appreciated
    dalesoney@gmail.com
    thanks (if i get one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Dude thanks for your contributions. Can you give me an invitation to http://www.keralam360.com ??? thanks a lot for your help strangebeauty26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got your invitation,but when i try to activate the account it gives some problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls sent me an invitation.
    mail2mealways@gmail.com

    nishanth

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me a mallutorrents invitation
    my email id is

    major.jacob@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please send me an invitation boss my id is sprakashm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me an invitation boss my id is sprakashm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Please do send my an invitation.. I'm looking for films like Agnisakshi, Ponthen Maada, Chenkol, Bharatham, Tulabhaaram, etc...
    My mail id is : saberframe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brother Please send me an invitation..

    sankars86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJuly 19, 2009

    please send invitation to sai410_krishna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey bro plz plz send me the invitation to desi torrent

    steve_proof@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me invitation for mallutorrent or kerala360.
    IT Would be greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  15. Invitation for mallutorrent or kerala360,pleaseeeee in neeeed it,it would be greatly appreciated
    My id- sooryakiran108@gmail.com.
    please i'm counting on u

    ReplyDelete
  16. please can u send me an invitation to mallutorrents.com at 001vinusaj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. u didn't send me invitation.Come on!!!!!, sooryakiran108@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi.... plz send me an invitation to sogyjoseph@gmail.com

    cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i know mallu torrent is the best site to get latest malayalam movie torrents....please send me invitation at ggk123@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls sent an invitation for mallutorrents at jack408508@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  21. keralam360 is the best site...i can invite u...

    ReplyDelete
  22. all d sites are fucking...... no use at all....making a new movie and watching it in the theater will be more better than accepting their rules and downloading movies....fucking ruless...nobody will be able to download unless they upload...i hav an account at mallutorrents..now i am suffering due to their rules...mother fuckers

    ReplyDelete
  23. pearlzone_123456@yahoo.co.in

    pls send me mallu torrent invitation...


    i'm having hindi torrent invitations..........

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi buddy.. thnks for ur efforts.. I appreciate tht... i hope u dnt mind to invite me to mallutorrents...

    this is my e-mail id...
    saan.127@gmail.com

    Expecting a positive reply from u.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, please send an invitation for mallutorrents to sven_hs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello dude, please send an invitation for keralam360 to shinji_kk@yahoo.com, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. malayalam movie torrent download

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey man please please send me an invite to chakson92@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  29. can i get an invitation for keralam360 to sarathnair81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousMay 03, 2010

    i hav a/c in keralam 360!!it is the best site i hav ever seen....keralam360 is rocking with all first on net HQ dvdrips and cams!!!i m loving it!!!i hav a/c in all other sites...and they all sucks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. AnonymousMay 13, 2010

    would highly appreciate if you can send me an invitation for mallutorrents and keralam 360 at rocky_rock9999@yahoo.com.sg.. God Bless.. Tks in Advance

    ReplyDelete
  32. Which is the best site for downloading latest hit malayalam movie songs?
    Somebody please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Friend plz invite me mallutorrents.com
    mu email id siddeeqkok@gmail.com
    Thaanks by Siddeeq

    ReplyDelete
  34. could you please send an invitation for keralam360 to chess0373@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Could you please send an invitation to me at ajith_ktda@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

    Ajith

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi please invite me to keralam360.com
    anoopvarghese009@gmail.com

    anoop

    ReplyDelete
  37. Guys I need this movie: neelakasham pacha kadal chuvanna bhoomi
    Please share any torrent.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete